It’s easy to justify equipping your desk employees with the proper tools to do their daily job as they generally work from one location.
But what about your frontline and deskless employees?
Frontline workers face a whole other set of barriers to communication that can make it difficult for them to be properly engaged. As they are primarily mobile and not always reachable, work can quickly become very isolating and disengaging. One easy solution to these issues is implementing an Employee SuperApp. But at a more prescriptive level, there is a lot you can do to start to identify the gaps.
A few questions you should ask internally:
If the answer is no to any of these three questions, then it might be time to reassess what your frontline workers actually want.
From our experience, we have found that what frontline workers want is:
- To feel like they matter to the company and their voices are heard
- To understand the company’s big picture goals (and how they contribute to those goals)
- Easy access to technology and resources
- To stop receiving irrelevant company communications
When you start to take those factors into account, you will naturally see employee engagement levels rise among your frontline workforce. Read more about motivating frontline employees.
This can lead to increased efficiency, improved employee satisfaction, and more.
Webinar – What Do Your Frontline Employees Actually Want?
Want to learn more about how you can actually engage your frontline workers?
Check out this webinar where one of our team members does a deep dive into how you can better engage your frontline workers and equip them with the tools to succeed with an Employee SuperApp.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why your frontline workers often feel disconnected from management
- How you can properly equip frontline workers with modern technology
- How you can keep your frontline workers engaged and in the loop