This release includes many user-requested features, usability improvements, security and administrator enhancements, and a new Admin Roles Interface.
Summary of What’s New In 8.2:
- Introducing the new Admin Roles Interface.
- Introducing the ability to create organizations. Organizations can be multiple levels deep.
- Ability to set user permissions per folder.
- Ability to move document folders and files between projects, departments, and groups.
- Smart settings to “remember” user preferences for views in lists of wikis, groups, and projects.
OTHER NEW FEATURES, IMPROVEMENTS & FIXES
- MangoApps admin announcements can now expire with the new expiration date setting.
- Guest users can now be mentioned in a project or group in the same way as network users.
- MangoApps Inactivity Session Timeout for web sessions.
- New Alphabetical sort option for projects, groups, and departments.
- Support to move posts and wikis from one team to other.
- Network Admin control over team admin’s privileges.
- Enforce acceptance of the Terms of Service before proceeding.
- Invite setting for invitations to be approved by their respective Org Admins.
- Org Admins can log into the Admin Portal for User Management and Reports for their organizations.
- The ability to create groups can be controlled at the organization level.
- Ability to add comments to the default Home Page within a group, project, department, or in the MangoApps Intranet section.
- Access Tracking for folders is now available.
- The Universal Compose box now supports marking Project posts “Network Users Only”.
- A new admin setting controlling whether project admins or only network admins can set File Dimensions.
- Admin setting to turn off TinyTake in the domain.
Please click here to download the detailed 8.2 release notes.
The MangoApps Team