Just wanted to let everyone know the latest release notes will continue to be posted here on our blog and we have recently revived the MangoSpring LinkedIn group and are adding new members and posting relavant content for you to share and discuss. If you are on LinkedIn, please join the group simply by going to http://linkd.in/lUoDJK. We will share announcements, releases, promotions and even new jobs in the group. This is a great place for you, our users, to join in the conversation and give us your feedback.
This latest release brings us some improvements to groups, the org chart, large file support, some MAJOR performance improvements, admin enhancements, and some other misc bug fixes. As always, we love to hear your feedback!
- Groups now have full wiki support in them
- Group can be converted by a group owner to a project with a 1-click operation
- New org chart available to every user in the company
- Any user can update his manager and reportees
- Admin can update manager, reportees for any user
Larger File Support:
- MangoApps now can support files upload of 2GB
- Large files can be uploaded as an attachment to a feed/feed comment or as a standalone document
- Performance improvements to support the largest enterprise on planet
- Selecting a colleague everywhere on the web & desktop is type ahead now
- Ability to transfer admin rights to a project or group member
- Admin now has the ability to hide modules from the admin interface
- Navigation on project tasks & milestones tasks keeps the project top bar now. This would make the navigability inside the project or milestone easier for the user.
- Default images for person & project/group changed
- Windows mobile section added to web to tell how many users have downloaded the client